Here it is! The famous Balancing Bodies Chocolates Recipe! The chocolate that tastes just like the real deal with none of the nasties.
Eat some and eat some more because this deliciousness is full of all the goodness to give you that pep in your step and smile on your dial. it only takes a few minutes and only needs a few ingredients.
1 cup finely chopped cacao butter
3/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
1. Melt cacao butter in a double boiler
2. Slowly add vanilla, salt and maple syrup while continuously stirring
3. Stir through cacao powder until well combined
4. Pour in to silicone moulds and place in fridge / freezer
5. Once set remove and serve
So check out the video and share all your chocolatey creations with me on:
Big love to all of you chocolate lovers!